Thursday, October 19, 2017

What A Weazel

Not my words, Ed Driscoll's.  But it appears that Jim Comey had already decided to exonerate Hillary even before the investigation was complete.
WE HAVE THE WORST POLITICAL CLASS IN AMERICAN HISTORY. FBI Confirms: Yes, James Comey Finished His Draft of the Speech Absolving Hillary Clinton Months Before Concluding the Investigation.
You might recall that summer speech where Jim Comey led us down a primrose path, then shut the gates on both ends of the garden.  Until that point, I had a great deal of respect for the man, believing him to be an upstanding individual deserving of admiration.  His performance during the Hillary election cycle revealed him to be just another political hack,

As more and more is revealed, it seems that Comey was neck deep in the action.  Not the crime itself, but certainly drove the cover-up.  And, did it ineptly I might add.  A good cover-up never comes to light.  I am convinced that Jim Comey did more to wreck the credibility and reputation of the FBI than any other director, ever.

I am so contemptuous of Jim Comey that I even have "Comey's Disgrace" as a post tag.  If I ever get the opportunity, I intend to spit directly on his shoes.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, they have lost a lot of credibility... And will play hell regaining it!