Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Long Day

Not quite twelve hours, but close enough to call it that.  Y'all g read the guys on the sidebar.

I see we had another Aloha Snackbar attack in New York City today.   Evidently, the worthless bastard jumped out of the truck with a paintball gun ad a BB gun.  Of course, he was driving a big truck down a bicycle path.  Eight dead right now.  The votaries of the pedophile prophet are a blood-thirsty bunch, that's for damn sure.

I just noticed that I'm outta socks.  Belle and I made an agreement a long time ago, that we married for better or worse, in sickness and health, until death do us part.  We didn't make any promises about laundry, and my Mom taught me to do laundry a long time ago.    I'm going to put on a load of socks and other cotton apparel, and wait till they're ready to roll into the dryer.  Then, I"m gonna lay my sorry butt down.

We'll try to get it right tomorrow.

No comments: