We would rather recommend a principled candidate for president — regardless of his or her prospects for victory — than suggest that voters cast ballots for such disappointing major-party candidates.2. This clown bullshit is getting out of hand.
3. The dawg is at the groomers this morning. He looked like a sasquatch, so we made the appointment. Hopefully, by this afternoon, he'll be trimmed and I'll know which end to scratch.
4. All of my fast-draw brethren are in Fallon, Nevada this week, shooting in the Fastest Gun Alive competition. I've been busing Facebook, trying to keep track, but it appears that they shot the category matches yesterday. Two shooters much beloved in this area won category matches. Gentleman George took 1st place in the Men's Super Senior category, and Texas Rose took 1st place in Women's Traditional.
4. Milady and I have been invited to her brother's house across town this evening to eat chicken wings. He's a pretty good wing cook, and I am not going to wear a white shirt.
5. It looks like the deceased are registering to vote in Virginia. This must be some more of that voter fraud that we hear never happens. I wonder which party they registered for?
6. Hey, Donald! Keep your eye on the ball. No one gives a crap about some nobody's non-existent sex tape.