Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday

It's finally Friday after a long week.  The weather is wonderful outside and the threat of rain is still there.  It'll come in this afternoon.  Until then, I'm going to spend as much time outside as I can, enjoying it.

Frankly, the political news is boring me.  I don't want to hear anymore about the DNC's dossier, or the Weinstein scandal,   If HIllary, or Weinstein, or any-damn-body else broke the law, then get a warrant, put their asses in jail, and get on with the arraignment. 

So, with that statement out of the was, let me show you what happens when you put a vending machine outside.


When I get home this afternoon, Belle and I will commence Happy Hour, then start getting ready for tomorrow.  We've got a club shoot at the house, starting at 1:00

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Snerk... How much for the racoon in B1?