Tuesday, March 09, 2021

The Dog Has TO Go

 It seems like Joe Biden has as much trouble with is dogs as he does his family.  Last week, his dog Major, bit someone in the White House and has been banished to Delaware.

It turns out that Major, “the dog version” of Joe Biden, isn’t a good boy after all. According to a report from CNN, both dogs were sent back to Biden’s Delaware home last week due to Major’s aggressive behavior. According to the report, there was a “biting incident” with a member of White House security. Biden’s other dog, Champ, returned with Major, in order to not separate the dogs. “The exact condition of the victim is unknown,” reports CNN. “However, the episode was serious enough that the dogs were subsequently moved to Wilmington, Delaware, where they remain.”

I'm a dog lover, and tend to give the dog the benefit of the doubt. 

But isn't it odd that this happened last week and we're only finding out about it now?  Where is the press corps? Oh, wait, I forgot.  They're still carrying Biden's water.

2 comments:

robert said...

I learned that my dogs are a better judge of people than I am . If my dog bites you , you ain't welcome . If I was Slow Joe I would watch the guy real close . And let the dog sleep at the foot of my bed .

Judy said...

Kind of what I was thinking. Having been exposed to herding dogs, and in particular, a German Shepherd or two, those types of dogs are very protective of their charges. So, why did the dog feel the need to get aggressive with someone? And considering the climate around the Dementia Patient in question...not good.