Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Dacing In The Blood

 Well, that didn't take long.  After posting below this morning, I left the house to run some errands.  When I got back, I see that our former president is already calling for gun control.

Washington (CNN)Former President Barack Obama on Tuesday called for stricter gun laws following the mass shooting in Colorado, bemoaning what he called a national tolerance for "these kinds of random, senseless acts."

Never let a crisis go to waste, huh?  biden's only problem is that he has several crises pending right now.  Immigration, the pandemic, a sluggish economy, just to name three. 

A lot of people are calling this one Obama's third term, or the Obiden administration.

Now that I've eaten a little lunch, I think I"ll go out to the shop and practice a little gun control.  I doubt that is what the Lightworker is talking about.

3 comments:

robert said...

They must disarm the upright , honest , law abiding citizens to enact the tyranny they want to bring on society . When only the thugs that they employ have guns , then America is done . I'm thinking that a bunch of us boomers will die on that hill and likely take quite a few with us .

Termite said...

What "we" need is a wild card. I'm thinking a few tactical nukes.

The ability to destroy DC, NYC, and perhaps Hollywood would put a real "crimp" on their plans.

Old NFO said...

Is anybody really surprised???