Friday, May 07, 2021

Praying

 According to local news, this morning, a person or persons unknown went in to my favorite gun store, murdered the proprietor and left.  Details are sketchy right now, and Crime Scene is at the location.  I learned about it when I went to town this morning and saw at least a dozen police cruisers in the parking lot.

I've been in that store dozens of times over the past year, it was a local stop when I was looking for something.  I've bought guns there.  The proprietor was a really nice guy who knew his trade extremely well.  He traded in antique and militaria, along with modern firearms.

I never looked, but I assume that he had video cameras in the store.  Hopefully, the perpetrators will be apprehended soon.  The entire community is in shock and mourning the loss of this fine man.

4 comments:

James said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Old NFO said...

So sorry to hear that.

BobF said...

Sorry to hear of it. Rather hits home when it is someone you know, or even vicariously. We lose too many of the good folks.

Anonymous said...

My condolences to the man's family and friends for their loss. I hope the guilty party are found and brought to justice. Thhat won't bring him back though.

Keep your arms close and your wits about you. The Wolves Are Always At the Door. It is easy to slip to Condition White.