Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Cleaning the EDC

 In the midst of the chores today, when I took a break for lunch, I decided to clean the EDC.  My choice is a SW Shield in 9mm.  I bought it during the height of the pandemic, and during the height of biden's gun-run.  July of 2020.  It rides in a nylon Comfortable Holster from Craft Holsters.

Ten minute job, easy-peasy.  A brush through the bore, a drop of oil here and there, and inspect it as I re-assemble it.


It's a quick easy job and I try to do that ever couple of weeks. Just to make sure that everything is copacetic.  How often do you clean your EDC?

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Every couple of weeks, shoot at least one mag through it each month to cycle ammo and magazines.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BobF said...

Target is first of the month (on the Outlook calendar), but within a day or two of it usually. P365 SAS