Sunday, September 18, 2016

One More Kentucky Pic

My friend, Mary Eileen, known to the CFDA community as "Miss E" takes lots of photos at an event.  She took over 4,000 at the Kentucky State shoot, and it takes time to edit, crop, process and post all those pictures.

There was this one little gal, the assistant match director, and for the life of me, I can't recall her name.  She is just as sweet as a glass of iced tea, and she took care of all of us shooters during the match, She made sure that everything ran smoothly, and when it was time to give out trophies, she was the gal handing out the plunder.


That's her in the blue dress, and I know her real name, but I apologize for not knowing her CFDA handle.  I"m smiling in that picture, but I don't recall if I'm smiling about my trophy, or because my arm is around a very pretty girl.

She did a great job.  I don't know what Shane was paying her, but it ain't enough.

1 comment:

BobF said...

Perhaps you're smiling because at the moment you were in the best of many worlds? Congrats on both.