Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Faucci The Flack

More on Dr. Faucci acting less like a reputable scientist and more like a PR flack.  The Federalist tells the tale.

 This quote, which has been rightfully making the rounds, really tells the whole tale. Asked why he changed his mind about how much vaccination would result in herd immunity, Fauci said, “When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent … Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85. We need to have some humility here …. We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I’m not going to say 90 percent.”

You really don't know the numbers, Doc, but you thought you'd fudge it based on your reputation.  That's twice, Doc.  First, in March you said that we didn't need to mask up, basically because you were trying to save the supply of masks for health care professionals.  Now, you tell us you really don't know what constitutes herd immunity, but you thought you'd bullshit us to get us to take the  vaccine.

So, tell me again why we should trust anything that comes out of this flack's mouth?  He has destroyed his reputation and his credibility is in tatters.  I would like to think that this would be an ethics concern for the American Medical Association.

As for myself, I'm through listening to Faucci.  And, I'll continue to trumpet his falsehoods every time he opens his mouth.  The man is a liar.  That has been proven in the Court of his own mouth.

2 comments:

robert said...

I like the Trump but his tolerance of morons is appalling . He seems to be surrounded always by idiots . Understandably DC does seem to have more than your average share of morons . Most of them would last about 20 minutes down in the Bayou duck hunting . Hey ! That's an idea ! We can send them to hunt with Uncle Phil to vet them .

Anonymous said...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/congressman-elect-luke-letlow-passes-away-covid-41-louisiana-republican-sworn-next-week/

"They" are starting to kill off the right even before they can be sworn in......

Steve