Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Walter Williams: Suffer No Fools

I just realized that we've lost Walter Williams, one of the great American economists.  Rest In Peace, Professor.  As a student of economics when I was studying such things, I understood that if you knew economics, you understood the human condition.  Evidently, he died on Dec 1, 2020
Williams died in his car on December 1, 2020, at age 84, shortly after teaching a class at George Mason University.[20] His daughter said that he suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and hypertension.

1 comment:

robert said...

I followed Dr Williams like a Red Bone hound ! He was an economic and common sense [ ie biblical Wisdom] super star without peer . He also studied marshal arts and could kick the average thugs a$$ in a heartbeat . One time he was attacked by three thugs on the streets of DC . Two of them went to the hospital . One of my all time heros he was . We'd build a statue but the left would just knock it down.