Monday, March 30, 2020

Louisiana Covid Update

The Louisiana Dept of Health is reporting 4025 active covid-19 cases i Louisiana, up from 3540 yesterday, an increase of 485 cases since yesterday.

My home parish of Rapides is reporting 44 cases, a small increase.

Our governor reports that he will modify his stay-at-home order to correspond with the Presidents order, to reflect that we're supposed to veg out until April 30th.

During this madness, I have been loading CFDA ammo to give my hands something to do.  I currently have 9000 rounds of CFDA ammo loaded, with a paltry 3500 left to go before I put this project to bed.  Tomorrow, I"m probably going to run to the lumber yard.  Belle wants a small raised bed to grow some tomatoes and cayenne peppers.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, getting truly weird out here right now... sigh