Monday, March 02, 2020

Monday

Yeah, it's Monday again.  Although, as a retiree, it doesn't affect me nearly as much as it used to.  Zach is out the door, and Belle will be getting ready for work soon, and I'll be left to my own devices.  There is work to do in the shop, and other chores inside, but nothing that causes much concern.

I see that Mayor Pete dropped out of the race after his dismal showing in South Carolina.  Tomorrow is Super Tuesday, and they'll start dropping like flies in the run-up to the convention.  The one guy I can't figure out is Mike Bloomberg.  He doesn't have any delegates yet, and even Liz Warren has some. He's running ads, but he wasn't on the ballot in South Carolina.  I suppose he'll be on the ballot tomorrow, ad may pick up a few delegates, but it appears that his candidacy is just a big money-sink.

Some wags are saying that the Democrats are going to have a brokered convention, and I guess we'll know more after Tuesday, but in the mean time it will be interesting to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how will it be before Trump is accused of purposely allowing Covid virus to postpone elections due to risk of mass infections. I know its coming ...