Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday Already?

Tuesday morning, and I realize I haven't posted for a couple of days.  Life is busy, but that's not supposed to be the focus of these scribblings.

The fact is that I have several small projects  going that will culminate into the large project in early April, our state championship.  I'm checking stuff off the list.

And, like most of the rest of the nation, I'm watching this corona virus BS, along with the Democratic presidential race.  I see that some poor soul from Jefferson Parish, LA has tested positive and he's locked away i a New Orleans hospital.

Belle has been a registered nurse for most of her adult life, and she's not overly concerned about this thing... what are they calling it now... Covid-19?  Evidently more people are lost to whatever outbreak of flu we have every year.  It's time to be smart, but it's not yet time to panic.  She and I will be in a crowd this weekend, at the Oklahoma State shoot, and it will be interesting to see how everyone else is handling the stress.

1 comment:

raven said...

Doctors report from the front lines in Italy.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1236933818654896129.html