Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Winter Storm

 It's miserable outside by central Louisiana standards.  Several days of rain have left the ground soggy, mud prevails.  Right now it is misting rain with temps in the high 30s.  We're not under any threat of ice or snow, but it is miserable outside.  I have run my errands and will stay hunkered down for the rest of the day,  trying to keep dry and warm.

Looking north a hundred miles, those folks are under the threat of ice.  Bless their hearts.  I hope everyone stays safe out there.

It's days like this when I believe that God is saying "Take a break."  I intend to do so.

1 comment:

KurtP said...

In Seguin, TX it's been cloudy, wet, windy and cold for about the last three days.

If it also had Silver Dollar sized mosquitos, I's say it was close to being in Adak, Alaska.