Friday, January 20, 2023

Getting Ready

 Tomorrow night, Belle and I are invited to a Mardi Gras ball.  She has her decided which of her gowns she will wear and is trying to decide on shoes.  Choices and decisions.

For myself, it's a simple matter of putting on a tux.  Standard black tuxedo, it's clean and hanging int he closet.  After the ball, I'll take it to the cleaners, and it will be ready for the next time. The shoes are shined, and the shirt is white.  The only real decision is whish vest I will wear.  There are several available, and I must be sure not to "clash" with her gown.

Belle and I do not belong to a krewe but are a perpetual guest.  So once a year, we dress up and go out to let the ladies sparkle.  It's a good time.

2 comments:

juvat said...

Sounds like fun, Enjoy!

Old NFO said...

Enjoy!