Saturday, November 26, 2022

At The Liquor Store

 I dropped by the liquor store today to pick up some wine for Belle.  I found it and took it to the counter where I encountered a fresh-faced young man at the register.

Him: "Anything else?"

Me: "What you got?:

Him: "We have everything."

Me: "Let's see.  Ardbeg Dark Cove?"

Him: "No."

Me: "Bruichladdich Port Charlotte?"

Him: "No"

Me: "Well, I guess you don't have everything, right?"

To be fair, I didn't expect him to have those, but if he had, I would have bought a bottle.

2 comments:

juvat said...

The Port Charlotte is spectacular. Unfortunately, it is so good that its evaporation rate is pretty high also.

Jonathan H said...

Nobody has as everything; anyone who thinks they do is stupid or arrogant; these days both are all to common, unfortunately.