Saturday, May 20, 2023

Reflection

 The more I think about the FBI and their investigation into Hunter Biden, particularly the laptop, his influence-peddling and the weapons charge, the more I an convinced that they are actively stalling until the statute of limitations kicks in.  I know that different charges have different age requirements, but at some point that statute kicks in, and the defendant is arrest-proof on that charge.

I'm not sure what the federal limitations are on corruption and weapons charges, but I bet that the President's advisors know what it is.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'm sure they do, and are playing that for all it's worth.

Anonymous said...

I"m surprised the Big Guy hasn't just pardoned him already

Anonymous said...

As Old NFO said, and has been circulating on Gab and other corners of the web...
We now know for legal certainty with the Durham report, treasonous crimes were in fact committed. Crimes which have defined punishments in The Constitution. Death!

These people know they will be put to death if caught and convicted. They will never back down, never admit, never concede, as doing so would sign their death sentence.
They will never be brought to justice within the current system, either. It all comes down and we rebuild, or we decide to get dirty and take care of the problem ourselves.