Friday, May 26, 2023

Pising Away Friday

 I didn't start an engine today.  Not a lawnmower, nor automotive.  I piddled around in the shop for a while, but really didn't do anything of substance.  I basically pissed away the day.  But, I'm retired and I can get away with that occasionally.

Belle started playing with a recipe that she found on the interubes, and over the course of a couple of hours, came up with what she says is a really simple French bread recipe.  She gave me a little taste when it came out of the oven, and OhmyGod.  It's good.  Buttery, with a nice crust, and very light on the inside.

Tomorrow, we're hosting the club for our Monthly Match, so I'll be busy for most of the day.

The Association is talking about different match formats, and we will try one out tomorrow.  It caps the number of shots n an individual bout to 13 shots.  Many matches are over in five shots, but sometimes they tend to go longer.   We'll try it with the club tomorrow and see how everyone likes it.

2 comments:

glasslass said...

I love bread and bake often. Could you get the name of the bread and possibly post. Found absolutely best recipe for cinn. rolls on a blog. Thanks

Old NFO said...

Please ask Belle to share the recipe!