Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Gender Is Simple

Okay, we're going to take a look at an article, and we're going to go over this one more time.

From PJMedia:
Radical feminists and conservative women are joining together to defend womanhood from transgender incursions via Title IX, calling it a war on women.
The question is really quite simple; do you have a Y chromosome?  It's basic biology.  It really is that simple.  Gender is not a choice, it is assigned during the chaos of conception.  It is what it is.

Don't get me wrong, I generally love gay people.  I'm a live-and-let-live kind of guy.  I don't care who you sleep with; it doesn't matter to me.  But, gender is not something that is open to choice.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nope, you don't 'get' a choice... You are what God made you. What you DO with that is a different story. Agree, live and let live, but DO NOT try to shove your beliefs down my throat.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could find the article I read recently, that lay the onus about this stuff, square on the lap of "self mutilation".
The article chronicled the rise of tattooing, to holes in earlobes, to putting implants into/under the skin. The article claims that deep down those type of folk have an innate hatred of their "self". And they are no different then "cutters". Cutters are folks that purposely cut themselves to relieve self described stress in their lives.
I can extrapolate that theory squarely towards the feet of this transgender debacle. Transgender folks, in my opinion, have a similar hatred for their self. Whatever it was that "turned" that switch on; is beyond my pay grade.
But, the analogy is accurate, I'm afraid. We have a whole bunch of folks that are insecure in their identity and are using these forms of self mutilation to "find" themselves. They are insecure due to what reason? Just start naming the things that modern humans are slapped up side of the head with these days.
Gee, you mean all that "self actualization"; "finding one's self"; "finding your happy place"; and "rejecting the norm" could actually have a negative side!?!?!?!?

Steve