Monday, January 07, 2013

Buyer's Remorse

Has anyone noticed that their paycheck is smaller than it was last month?  It seems that the Social Security holiday is over and the government is requiring that Social Security payment be withheld.  I'm a retiree and my already paltry state retirement dropped by a little over $2.00.  My state retirement check is almost minuscule  but I realize that the money is less than it was last month.

Twitchy is tracking tweets, and it looks like people are starting to notice.
But really how am I ever supposed to pay off my student loans if my already small paycheck keeps getting smaller? Help a sister out, Obama
or this
I have a friend who voted for Obama publicly complaining about the new #SS tax raise. I would just like to say: You did this to yourself
or this one
cant wait to get my paycheck so that i can see how much less money i get. And i thought obama was supposed to help me get to college
There's a picture going around, too.

Sorry, dude! Karma sucks, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

That it does... 77% are paying more... Sigh

Anonymous said...

And the worm turns........

plblark said...

much as I love the picture for its irony, I suspect it's staged. note the will work for food sign in the background. I can just see someone handing this guy $20 to hold that sign ...