Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Poor, Poor Lena

Evidently there is this celebrity named Lena Dunham.  I may have seen something of her act as I was flipping channels, but it was so lame that I skipped past it.  Anyway, there is a celebrity named Lena Dunham.  Evidently, she said that if Trump won, she would move to Canada.
Lena Dunham has said she plans to move to Canada. “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.”
Now, of course, she's back-tracking.  When people call her on it, she sounds indignant.
“And for those demanding I move to Canada based on something I said when this man seemed like a steak salesman with a long shot at the presidency: stay busy reveling in your new regime,” she said in a Friday post.
Well, Lena.  Revel in your ..... no, I'm not going to call you names.  But, my Dad always taught me that if you say you are going to do something, perhaps you should follow through.

Or, as my redneck friends used to say; "Don't let your steamboat mouth overload your rowboat ass."  In the long run, Lena Dunham (like those other celebs on the list) are exactly, irrelevant to my existence.  Whether they go or stay is completely irrelevant.


1 comment:

Old Grafton said...

Actually, her "steamboat mouth" is about past its last date of "sail", just like her "ore-freighter" ass.