Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Oh, Really?

From Joe, who I trust.  Joe links to another site.  Go read, it's amazing.
NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury
I had wondered why the FBI was interested in the Weiner sexting case.  I thought that was odd.  Normally, that sort of thing is handled locally.  Now, I understand that NYPD is the lead agency and they cooperated with the Feebs on the secret-squirrel stuff.  Now, it makes sense to me how the FBI got involved.

Somebody is going to jail over that crap. It sounds like the NYPD is pissed.

6 comments:

Judy said...

When you treat someone's job, life-style and intelligent with the level of contempt the Clintons and Company have; you are going to get burnt.

All I can say is; it's about time! Nobody in this country is above the law. That's why we dumped the monarchy for a Representative Republic and they wrote the Constitution the way they did.

Old NFO said...

Finally... Apparently there are 'compromising' pictures too...

Old 1811 said...

No knowledge or comment on the sex allegations, but our old buddy Carlos D. sexted (allegedly) a minor in North Carolina while he was in New York. There's your Federal nexus: Interstate commerce.

Steve Sky said...

Hi PawPaw,
Thank you for linking to this. I hadn't seen it elsewhere.

Steve

Joe said...

I have been unable to confirm it from conventional sources. Don't treat it as truth yet. It's believable but not proven. Yet.

Steve Sky said...

Hi PawPaw,
It's hit VoxDay now. He links to a video talking about this, and if you click on the 'show more', it provides a list of links to the sources, which are worth reading. Vox also has some interesting commentary on the situation.

For myself, I've been unable to find any additional sources, beyond the truepundit.com site, so as Joe (above) says, I'm waiting for additional confirmation.

Steve