Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Louisiana Republicans Fail Again

 The Louisiana Republicans had an opportunity to succeed today,and once again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  With an overwhelming majority in the House, they failed to swing two Democrats in voting to protect little girls from playing sports against men.  Really, it was that simple.

Once again, the Republican leadership failed, which casts derision on the entire Republican party.  Failure is their byword.

I have expressed my displeasure with my elected representative, whom I now consider a laughing-stock.

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Damn... That is just sad!

robert orians said...

It is disheartening for sure . I have shared your disappointment here in the Buckeye as the rinos consistently outnumber the patriot Republicans .

Les said...

I remember when the decision was made to turn morality over to government from social mores, in order to ensure equality, justice or something. We are seeing the rotten fruit from that. Why would you trust a politician with important stuff like this? But we did.

thinkingman said...

Getting onto time to simply DO what is right.

BobF said...

Just as I fail to see how CCW is legal until I pass an invisible line on the sidewalk, when it becomes illegal, I fail to see how a supposed representative of the people can feel an issue is East one week and West another. Spineless and bought-for-a-dime lawmakers may explain it, I suppose.

Disappointed. I really thought you had a chance for fairness and decency.