Saturday, July 03, 2021

Extremist Content

 It seems that the Book of Face has been doing some re-writing of their policies on dangerous or extremist content.  I've been reading about folks who get pop-ups telling them that they may have been exposed to extremist content, but for the life of me, I can't figure out just exactly what they mean by the term.

A buddy of mine got such a notice.


I know this guy, he is a staunch conservative, and active 2A enthusiast and a local leader in his community.  He proudly posted this message and considers it a badge of patriotism.

There is some strange, weird, lefty shit going on at Facebook.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nothing new really, just one more 'ramp' up on the quashing of conservatives (read white supremacy extremists)...

robert said...

Obey your democratic overlords or you will be made to pay dearly ! On your knees to the master ! I been waiting for this my whole life . I may just get to go out in glory !