Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Nothing Much Wednesday

 It's been raining since last night at dark, a bug cold front moving through.  As a result, I haven't done much today.  I've got the lazies, a state of mind where you just don't want to do much.  I did clean my EDC piece, a SW Shield. That little gun goes everywhere I go, and when I'm busy it gets dragged through all sorts of things.  It's cleaned and oiled and back in the holster now, so I guess that's a good thing.

I may break our the sharpening stone and work on the kitchen knives.  It's just that sort of day.  

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Glad the worst of it missed y'all!

Anonymous said...

Get a rotisserie chicken from the grocers take-away counter, enjoy a delicious meal, prolly two. Take the remainder and make a batch of chicken salad, or soup!
Weather like this I make soup or chili, have to grab leftovers first and put them in the freezer if you want 2nds.