Friday, March 02, 2012

TGIF

It's been a long, interesting week. Not a bad one at all, but interesting. I was originally scheduled to work at a track meet tonight, but the coaching staff looked at the weather, and in a rare (dare I say, almost unheard of) display of caution, they decided to cancel the meet. What will probably happen now is that he storm will bypass us and they will be doubly hesitant to cancel anything, ever again. I recall the night that we played football in a tropical storm.

Still, they cancelled the track meet, so I'm free to go with my family to our bi-weekly gathering. We'll be at eldest son's tonight, where his lady is cooking from her Pennsylvania Dutch heritage. Some sort of corn chowder or something, it sounds lovely. I will pack my flask, as adult beverages might be in order.

TGIF

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Enjoy the evening off! :-)