Thursday, July 28, 2022

The Great Reset

 No, not the great Reset that the Democrats want, The great reset in my shop, following the very successful shoot that I hosted last weekend.  We had to tear down everything, load it on trailers, and move it to the venue downtown.

Monday, I was unpacking everything, and at about 2:00, all the energy went out of me.  I could barely move, fatigued down to my bones. Tuesday morning I got out to the shop and started taking it easy, working as I could.  But, it was like playing Jenga.  Everything I moved had to have something else had to move.  But, I'm making progress and starting to see results.   It's going to be okay.

I just finished the accounting for the match, and the club made a little money.  The money in this club has always amazed me.  When Belle and I started this, it began as a ministry for our church, and we gave it all to God, for his stewardship.  The club is growing, the equipment purchases are covered, and we have money in the bank.  It's all God's work.

God moves in mysterious ways, and He is sponsoring a club that shoots handguns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People who have to tear down and set up displays and venues have some challenges. Taking the time to decide what should be unloaded first (probably the tools needed for assembly) to allow the largest to be removed and set up would be wise I think. Frees up hauling space immediately. Maybe numbering the packages as to priority of removal / set up would be helpful as well.