Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Forward

 So, there is a new political party, called Forward, which was reported by Reuters.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) -Dozens of former Republican and Democratic officials announced on Wednesday a new national political third party to appeal to millions of voters they say are dismayed with what they see as America's dysfunctional two-party system.

Their platform, as such, is here. 

During a quick read, I didn't see anything about a strong military, or a secure border, or reining in government.  Just a bunch of feel-good nonsense without any real policy or priority.   It will be interesting to see if they get any seats in Congress this year.  Or, if it is just a bunch of never-Trumpers looking to increase their bottom line.

I think I'll stay with the Republicans for the time being.

5 comments:

BobF said...

I just went there and clicked on every link available. That site sets a record for hearts and flowers with absolutely no substance. I haven't a clue of their position on any topic.

Carl Bussjaeger said...

One position is for ranked-choice voting, which I oppose.

Based on their language, I see this as Democrat-Lite. (Almost) Anything that siphons votes from the Democrats works for me.

James said...

Organizers are Christine Whitman (ex N J Governor) and Andrew Yang, loser trying to be relevant.

Anonymous said...

As a New Jerseyan, if Christie Whitman is involved, RUN. A RINO’s RINO.

Dave O. said...

If Christie Whitman is involved, RUN. A RINO’s RINO.