Monday, April 18, 2022

Messsaging

 Okay, let me get this straight.

If Elon Musk buys Twitter, it will be the end of free speech?  Is that what I'm hearing from the Left?

If Republicans manage to recapture the Congress this fall, it will be the end of democracy?  How does that make any sense?

Republicans cant get cocky.  We have to stay on message, we have to make strong arguments.  Basically, we have to point at high gas prices, inflation, open borders and all the other disasters that the Democrats have led us into.  But more importantly, we need a message with a plan. 

The Democrats message is patently illogical.  We need, at least, a message of sanity.

3 comments:

BobF said...

As an independent who tends to vote R simply because the Rs are closer to my beliefs than the Ds, I'm still waiting to hear a PLAN from the Rs. My observation of history is that the Ds make things happen (though usually not to my liking) and the Rs bitch and moan but actually DO little else. Trump was an exception.

Old NFO said...

Panic, dissembly, blame somebody/anybody... In other words the usual... sigh

Anonymous said...

If the Republicans return to power, the new Dark Ages will commence. Slavery will become legal and the law and we will all die a horrible death.

How they say this with a straight face is beyond me ...