Thursday, April 21, 2022

Gota Give Him Credit

 As much and I detest and deplore Joe Biden, I've got to give him credit for one thing.  He may be the most corrupt president in modern US history, but there is one achievement that truly surprises me.

When he was elected, I though he would be dead in a year.  Elected as a place-holder president for the far left wing of his party, I fully expected that he would expire within the first year of his presidency, would be mourned appropriately, and Kamala would take over.

As I watch him stumble across the second year of his tenure, I am shocked that he still exhibits what my wife calls "vital signs".  That is, he still has pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.  Whatever his other problems (and they are myriad), he continues to get up in the morning.

I expect any day now to get up in the morning, pour my cup of coffee, and turn on the computer to find that Joe has died peacefully in his sleep.  At that point, I will wonder for a fleeting minute who put the pillow over his face.

4 comments:

Termite said...

LOLOLOLOL.........

That's some funny stuff, D.

John Galt said...



First, you are assuming they really want Harris over Biden. I am not certain that is true. However, if it IS true tactically it makes more sense to wait until either just before or just after Mid-Terms. If you replace Joe just before Mid-Terms then you can play it up...give Harris a real chance !! Vote to keep Congress Democrat ( with a female president). If you replace Joe just after Mid-Terms...that could mean two things. You have Harris where you can pull her strings and she will do exactly what you want every time. In that case by waiting until just after Mid-Terms she runs as a setting president AND she can serve for 10 years. ( A President can serve for 2 full terms and up to 1/2 of a third term).

kamas716 said...

I figured they'd let him wander around for two years, then install the VP to get 10 years out of her/him. I think they may have seen KommieHo s someone malleable enough to fully control, but found out she's so flimsy she even hold a thought let alone be a placeholder for a position of power. I wouldn't be surprised if they shunt her before they get rid of him.

Anonymous said...

I was going to opine, but John Galt already said it ... As soon as he's past 1/2 his term, he's done. It's going to be a trick to keep him from embarrassing them in the meantime. It's also going to be a trick keeping Kamala from sounding like the idiot she is for a decade.