Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Hey, Netflix!

 Hey, Netflix!  I see your stock is tanking and your business seems to be heading down the tubes.

You gave some lame excuses about why your stock is tanking, including the war in Ukraine.  Bullshit.

I cancelled you several years ago, when you gave a contract to Obama. Who knew that I was an influencer?

One little phrase, Netflix.  Get Woke, Go Broke.  In a couple of years, your only relevance will be as a study case in Business schools around the country on how to mis-manage a company into bankruptcy.

Price hikes, poor content, a woke agenda.  It couldn't happen to amore deserving company.

3 comments:

Peripatetic Engineer said...

I think the problem is that Netflix just does not get good stuff. A lot of their stuff are foreign productions and they are dubbed poorly. The better stuff I have already seen through another streaming service.

Jonathan H said...

We cancelled them years ago because they got rid of the interesting stuff in favor of weird 'exclusives' and they focused on horror, sex, and weirdness.
Amazon is better, but to get the good stuff you have to buy extra channels.

Clayton W. said...

I quit Netflix over Cuties and I don't intend on going back.