Monday, March 28, 2022

Sigh - Comment Moderation

 It seems that we have a troll who doesn't understand civil and courteous discourse.  As such, comments will henceforth be moderated.

Just as I wouldn't tolerate a guest who unnecessarily insults other people in my living room, I certainly don't intend to tolerate it here.  I will moderate comments at my discretion.

I'm not censoring anyone.  He's free to get his own blog and say whatever he likes.  He is simply not welcome to say it here.

I'm sure that you all understand.

7 comments:

Pawpaw said...

I'm happy to say that the moderation works great. One person in particular is not happy, but I don't do this to please hi.

Judy said...

There is always one in ever crowd. You took it longer than I would have.

BobF said...

Thank you. If I were in your living room and there were a total jerk present I am sure I would appreciate your showing him to the door. Sorry that it causes you extra effort, however.

Glypto Dropem said...

Because of that person's absolute disrespect of you and others (myself included), I pre-emptively banned him from my own blog.

Steve said...

Maybe you need to send Will Smith to that persons basement lair for some persuasion and education.

Termite said...

What did I miss? Another a$$hole?

Jonathan H said...

Ugh, yet more people who never learned common decency.