Saturday, January 29, 2022

Confidence Plummets

 It sees that public confidence in the CDC and in Dr. Mengele Fauci has dropped significantly.

Well, yeah, they will both lie to us. They have been caught in lies, distortions and errors, all while dragging the goal-posts up and down the field.  From he first denials on  the source of the Wu Flu, to the cover-up abut gain-of-function, to the wreckage of the economy,and the silencing of critics, Mengele Fauci and the CDC have been waist-deep in it.

The biggest take-away fro the article is not so much that confidence has plummeted, but that anyone at all listens to them.

1 comment:

Pawpaw said...

Termite. I'm not sure I know how to do that. I simply delete his comments when they violate my personal community standards. However, I may get me tech support to work on that.