Monday, April 20, 2020

Louisiana Covid Update

It's Monday, and the Louisiana Dept of Health reports the following numbers:
Case count is 24,523, an increase of 595 since yesterday.  They've been reporting this number since mid March.  You would think tat some have recovered?  This seems like a total number of persons infected.
The fatality count is 1328. Another 32 of our neighbors ave succumbed.
Hospital census is 1794, an increase of 46 since yesterday.  However, the ventilator count is 332, down 17 since yesterdays numbers.

I spent the morning doing my income taxes.  The less said about that, the better.

And I just realized that I'm hungry and it is pas the lunch hour.  I'm going to sdo something about that, pronto.

1 comment:

plblark said...

most states are reporting the total positive number which is what it looks like you have.
Many also report a "no longer under observation" or "Recovered number.