Saturday, April 11, 2020

Who Is This Heifer?

I admit I've heard the name, but I also admit that I have no clue what makes her an expert, nor even an educated commentator on medicine or constitutional law.  Yet, she feels compelled to give advise during a pandemic.  And, she seems to be upset that Americans are exercising their God-given rights.  It seems like an odd message.
Americans bought over 2 million firearms in March of 2020, over a million more than this time last year. We have to keep each other safe by social distancing and washing our hands and not bringing dangerous firearms into our homes.
Celebrity does not equal expertise.  It also does not convey an ability to give rational advise.  In her case, it comes across as rank hypocrisy, because she does the very things that she tells others to avoid.  Whatever side of a controversy is most fashionable is where she falls, regardless of what she said last week.

Colion takes her down solidly in this video.



Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go out to the shop.  I ned to clean a few guns and take stock of my amo supply.

No comments: