Monday, April 13, 2020

Louisiana Covid Update

On this cloudy, cool, Monday after Easter, the Louisiana Dept of Health is reporting  21,016 confirmed cases of Covid-19 statewide.  This is up 421 cases since yesterday.  The hospital count is  2134. only 50 cases up since yesterday.

My home parish of Rapides is reporting 168 cases, a net gain of 3 since yesterday.

I've been out in the shop today, doing small-wood carpentry for a project that's been hanging-fire for a couple of months.  I've been wanting to build a small stand for the CFDA timers, and I finally found the motivation to get it done.  I assembled it three or four times getting it like I wanted it, then disassembled to paint it.  The paint will be dry later today or early tomorrow, and I'll assemble it for the final time and put it into service.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Less cases is good. Prayers for those folks up around Monroe too!