Friday, August 08, 2014

Crazy

Crazy at work today.  Not bad crazy, just steady crazy.  School starts next week, on Tuesday, and lots of parents in the School Board offices, getting information.  Teacher in-services going on, bus driver in-services going on, food service in-services going on.  It's been crazy for the past two days.

Between answering questions and directing people who seemed lost, I've been updating my research on school shootings.  I'm the subject matter expert, so I've got to stay on top of the material, and I've heard a rumor that I'll be asked to in-service the central office staff in a couple of weeks.  We'll see if that happens, but it never hurts to stay current.  You never know when the boss will want to play show-and-tell.

But, now it's Friday afternoon.  As soon as Milady gets home, I"m declaring happy hour.

No comments: