Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Holder subpoenaed

I hear that Senator Issa has subpoenaed Holder and the records from Fast and Furious. Good for him.

As far as I know, Holder is simply a political hack that enjoys the perks and privileges of being the Attorney General. The guys I'm pissed off at are the career law enforcement officers in several departments who went along with this little operation, knowing full well that they were jeopardizing their careers and their freedom by abrogating the oath they took when they put on the badge. It's simple, you can't break the law to enforce it, and lots of otherwise good cops broke the law when they started partaking in this little nightmare. I expect good cops to know better.

I've taken oaths and I've offered to arrest superior officers when they asked me to do something that was against the law. Different states have different statutes, but around here it's called malfeasance. I expected the federal cops in this operation to know better. If we don't obey the law, we can't expect anyone else to obey the law.

Put them all in jail, every one of them.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Concur, pretty F'ing sad that it's gotten to this point, but political hacks will do it to you every time!