Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Updates

 Like many of you, I rely on a GPS these days to help me through my travels.  My van didn't come with a GPS in the dashboard, so I use a stand-alone unit from Garmin.  I also use the map function in the phone, and actually have a Rand-McNally travel atlas in the van in case things truly go south.

Belle and I are heading to Florida tomorrow for a shooting competition. This afternoon, I brought the Garmin in from the van and plugged it into the computer. Ten minutes later, it was updated. Good stuff.

We are heading to St Augustine for the Florida state championship pf Cowboy Fast Draw. We haven't been to that competition yet and decided that it was a good time to take a trip.   We'll meet up with a bunch of folks we haven't seen since last September and spend a few days enjoying old friends.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Enjoy St. Augustine! It's a fun town!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip. Hope you have success and make some new friends.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and bring home the trophy.