Monday, April 17, 2023

Never Ends Well

Coming home from Georgia today, Belle tis surfing the net and tells me that there is a stand-off in my hometown, and when she gives me the location, I know it well.

Basically, the Alexandria Police Department initiates a traffic stop.  The choirboy leaps from his vehicle and begins shooting at the police.  The police return fire.  The choirboy runs away into a copse of trees nearby.  The police set up a perimeter and they get out their drones.  "Oh, look.  The copse has a corpse"

It seems that the choirboy took at least one bullet in the initial exchange of gunfire, ran into the woods mortally injured, and shortly assumed ambient temperature.


Never shoot at the cops. It does not end well.

On a side not, I wonder if I knew that choirboy?  We'll wait until his name is released.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sigh... Ego trumps common sense yet again...