Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday Update

 This morning, I get ready to start the week by reading the news.  It seems that there has been another bank failure.  Signature Bank.  According to Yahoo Finance:

Regulators seized New York regional bank Signature Bank (SBNY) two days after shutting down Silicon Valley Bank as overseers of the banking system try to restore calm before markets open Monday.

That is interesting.   The second bank failure this weekend, and it seems that regulators are saying that the depositors in SVB bank will be made whole.  Their money should be available early this week.  I'm told that this bank has a lot of high-level Democrat donors and that Janet Yellen and crew worked overtime this weekend to get their money sorted out.

In other news, Rep Comer says that he has the goods on Hunter Biden.  I've heard that before.  The whole world knows that Hunter is crooked.  Some capitalize on it, others rail against it, but his dad is POTUS and the Biden Crime Family protects itself.  As long as Merrick Garland and Chris Wray are in charge, nothing is going to happen to Hunter.  Color me cynical, but that is the way it seems to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think there are reports of two others in Ca but the one that disturbed me was the day before all the top exec received large bonus. Which I think should all be rescinded immediately.