The tractor project I started in January is ready to go out to the family property and be used for maintenance. It's a Kubota L3400, used with less than 400 hours. My mechanic son went through it and declared it sound, and I did a little work to make the bucket more useful. A couple of strap hooks and chain hooks are welded on, and I replaced that tiny factory tool box with something that is useful.
On Monday, I went to Tractor Supply and bought a rotary cutter. While I may have liked to have something more robust, I had to match the available implements with the available cash.
That rotary cutter shipped "flat". Some assembly required. I spent today getting it put together, but I think it fits the tractor well.
In a day or so, my son will be here with a trailer and we'll take it to the family property.