Friday, March 03, 2023

Eating Crwafish

 Fridays, during the season, we visit a local boiler and get some crawfish to bring home.  As we did today.

It's nearly impossible for me to eat crawfish without drinking a beer, and I chose today to wash it down with a Miller High Life.  It is Friday afternoon, after all.  The dawg got his quota, begging from Belle.

If you are looking for wisdom today, all I can tell you is that it is Friday afternoon and I have a belly full of crawfish.  God made beer because He loves us and wants us to be happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!!

johnwatts said...

I really miss the crawfish boils and fish fries we had growing up. Bass, bream, perch, and catfish. Served with new potatoes, corn on the cob, pinto beans, hushpuppies, onion slices, and pickled green tomatoes.

I think my parents were drinking Schlitz back then.