Thursday, February 09, 2023

I Didn't Watch It

 It seems that Biden's TV rating for his SOTU speech were really bad.

It looks like Americans just aren’t that into watching Joe Biden speak. A mere 27.3 million people bothered to watch his second State of the Union address on television, which is “the second smallest audience for the annual event in at least 30 years,” according to Nielsen.

That’s a drop of nearly 28% from the 38.2 million tuned in to his State of the Union in 2022.

For comparison, according to Nielsen, Donald Trump’s second State of the Union address in 2019 received 46,789,000 television viewers.

The speech was entirely predictable.  If his lips are moving, he's lying. I didn't watch it.  THe clips I"ve seen were enough to convince me that I made the correct decision.

No comments: