Sunday, August 26, 2018

Yeah, That's Pretty Much Me

Seen elsewhere.


I believe all those things.  Things that have worked to advance civilization for thousands of years.

I do find it interesting that the feminists believe in labeling everyone.  Whereas we conservative (or libertarians, if you prefer), simply categorize people into broad categories:  Male, female, adult, child

But, anyone who believes that these things denote the male as supreme has never been in a loving, growing adult relationship..  I call those relationships "marriage".

4 comments:

MissChelle said...

According to this, I am a Male Supremicist.

Flugelman said...

When did "Common Sense" become such a rare thing? I weep...

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

Ok, let me try again!

Me too, Michelle!

Have we succumbed to our cultural indoctrination? I sure don't need anybody wearin' funny looking hats and weird hair colors to try and save me, either!