Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wednesday Weird

The amount of weirdness I had to deal with today was simply incredible.  I'm surprised that my IQ survived.

To take intellectual refuge, I went to YouTube and spent some time listening to Ben Shapiro videos.    I use Ben's snark like a whetstone, to sharpen my own.

On the way home, I stopped by what is going to be a new gun store, not three miles from the house. Liberty Arsenal, LLC.  I talked to the proprietor, who is cleaning out a building so that he can set up shop.  A gun store o the road to the house is a good thing, and I'm sure I'll be a frequent visitor.

Came home and signed up for a cowboy shoot next month, the Kentucky State Championship.  Belle and I have been attending for ...  this will be our third year.  We really like that shoot, and I need a road trip to maintain my sanity.

Now, I"m going to pour a vodka tonic and settle in for the evening.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That's gonna be a money drain... You'll just 'have' to stop on a routine basis...LOL

Jonathan H said...

I'm sure a new shop like that will need regular.... inspections, yeah, that's the word!