Looking away from the election news, we come to this cautionary tale out of Gulfport, MS.
GULFPORT, Miss. (AP) - A Mississippi attorney is suing Popeyes after he says he choked when he had to eat a piece of fried chicken with his hands because a knife wasn't included in his drive-thru order.A knife wasn't included in his drive-in order? What's the problem? We eat fried chicken with our hands, even on the Gulf coast.
The lawsuit states that because Newton didn't receive a plastic knife, his only option was to hold the chicken breast with his hands and tear off pieces with his teeth, causing him to choke.That's called "biting off more than you can chew", and it's a common failing among dumbasses. Another failing among dumbasses is to not carry a pocketknife.
The lawsuit says Newton underwent emergency surgery to remove the piece of chicken from his throat.
The Mississippi Bar Association needs to revoke this idiot's law license. If he's too stupid to eat chicken, then too stupid to keep his failure a secret, he's certainly too stupid to practice law.