Monday, October 08, 2012

Long Week

I got to school this morning and started getting hit up for extra-curricular activities.  As it turns out I have to work late Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and most of the day Saturday.  If y'all don't see much blogging happening, it's because I'm in my boots and standing watch.

I'll check in when I can, but don't count on much.

I do see that Pew has Romney up by four points over our President.  Rasmussen is calling it a horse race.  Gallup also says they are even.  This is getting interesting, and I still believe that Romney is going to win it in a walk.  It's going to be an interesting week in politics.

Y'all try to entertain yourselves while I work over 60 hours this week.

1 comment:

Rivrdog said...

Helluva way to treat an old retired LEO body, sir...take care, most LEO casualties are the result of working overtime.