Sunday, October 28, 2012

Taco Soup

It's a quiet day here at PawPaw's House, we're taking our leisure in anticipation of a busy week.  This morning, Milady sent me to the grocers with a list for Taco Soup.  The whole recipe is here.  This is the perfect recipe for a lazy Sunday.  Quick and easy, the tone of the soup lends itself to cool autumn afternoons.

I serve mine over Frito's, garnished with a little sour cream and shredded cheese.  I'll soon be working on my second bowl, then I'll find my remote and spend most of the afternoon in my recliner.

2 comments:

dturtleman said...

I'd like to try that with my kids, but I don't think they'll eat the beans. I guess I'd have to eat it all myself. ;-)

Rivrdog said...

We had Yankee Pot Roast here at Schloss Rivrdog. It was the gudwife's idea. Takes 6 hours in the slow-cooker, but was perfect for a whole day of watching pro football.